Friday, March 19, 2010

Men

So, as I continue the dating thing I'm noticing something. Men that are more interested in me are several years younger than me. I took a poll at work and I was told I can go about 5 years below my age. Well, the guys that are buying my drinks are between 5 and 8 years younger than me. I was told (by the same work buddies) that they are just looking for a one night stand. Um....so why are they hitting on a 30 year old for a one night stand? Shouldn't they be looking at someone their own age for a one nighter? Especially since I thought most guys were under the impression that women my age were wanting to settle down. It's not true, but I thought most guys thought that's how it worked. So it brings me back to the first question - why in the heck are these really young guys hitting on me? It's like I'm their mom but hotter. But I'm not old enough to be their mom. I'm right between their mom's age and their age. The really funny part of all of this is that I can't get a normal guy my own age to hit on me. Why? Because those bastards all want some bimbo that doesn't have a brain, is still naturally perky, and will have to depend on him for everything. They don't want me. Hell, they divorced someone like me. I hate it that I have a brain, a job, and a life. I don't love the idea of going out with someone younger than me simply because I'm afraid I'll get him "well trained" (for lack of a better phrase) and then when he's in his early 30's and I'm not he'll look around and realize what he's missing. Of course by then I'd have already got him prepared for a good relationship and then I'm older and alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment